Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Houston finally


Houston 02
Originally uploaded by RamblinTymer
So we get on a greyhound bus in NYC heading south to eventually wind up in Houston, TX, piece of cake right? Wrong! Let me start out by saying that this is the first bus ride I've had since ski club in high school, and the longest one I've been on ever. Regardless of that, it was still a very long uncomfortable trip with little to no leg room, and in Louisiana, no AC. I was thankful just to have Cassie beside me and not a screaming baby! But still even with all the hardships we met some cool people, like retired army Sgt Mike who was kind enough to kick us down a free pillow, and totally restore atleast my faith in humanity. In the end we came through it, albeit a little worse for the wear, with a crick in our necks and nothing but corporate junk in our bellies we arrived in the lone star state. Now we relax and take it easy recharge our batteries and get ready for the real adventure which starts tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment